Updated at 2022-01-13
The NuGen Universe is here for you to connect with other entrepreneurs, NuGen members and merchants. It's a place to share and discover first-hand business insights & best practices, exchange ideas, gather feedback, build relationships, find or become a mentor, troubleshoot technical issues and ultimately grow your businesses.
All great communities need a few guidelines to stay productive, helpful and engaging. The NuGen Universe includes people from a wide variety of experiences, ideas and backgrounds. These guidelines will help you and the entire NuGen Universe have the best experience possible.
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Eula, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
1. Bring entrepreneurs together to network, learn, bond with other people of like mind and values. We are here to help each other succeed and thrive.
2. Provide experiences for NuGen Universe members to connect and interact with each other safely in both an online and offline setting.
3. Be a mentor and trusted advisor to other members of the Universe. We are blessed to have a wide range of skills and experience that we can all benefit from if we share.
4. People may not remember what was said or done, but they will always remember how we make them feel. Act responsibly.
The NuGen Universe sets the new standard of global banking and finance, Clean Commerce.
Together to exchange ideas, learn about business and entrepreneurship. We have a strict policy that all Community members and prospects to network in a safe non-threatening environment. We do not tolerate harassment of any kind, disrespectful or shaming comments, personal attacks, bullying, any and every type of threat, obscenity, or discriminatory speech or actions in any form.
All Community members, prospects and participants are required to comply with our Anti-Harassment & Abuse Policy. NuGen Universe will enforce this policy throughout all platforms and every activity of each platform such as events, webinars, video meetings, etc. We expect and monitor cooperation from all participants to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
NuGen Universe will not tolerate harassment in any form at any time. Harassment includes but is not limited to:
Unwelcome or offensive verbal comments or nonverbal expressions related to race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, or any other basis protected by law.
The use of derogatory or discriminatory language, gestures, or actions.
Harassing photography or recording.
Sustained disruption of calls, meetings, activities or other events.
Unsolicited physical contact.
Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
Members and guests violating any rule will immediately asked to stop any harassing behavior and will be expected to comply immediately.
NuGen may, in its sole and absolute discretion, take action to address any individual(s) it believes violate this policy, including, without limitation, removing the violating parties from the Community event and potentially all Community sites and services.
If you believe you’ve observed or experienced a violation of this policy, or have any other concerns, please contact a staff member or moderator immediately.
The NuGen Universe rules and guidelines are in place to make this a respectful and safe environment for everyone at all.
1. Be respectful. The NuGen Universe brings people together from around the world with different perspectives, experiences, and opinions. We do not tolerate inappropriate behavior or content, which includes harassment, threats, shaming, bullying, obscenity, or discriminatory speech or actions in any form.
2. No political, conspiracy or medical conversations. Keep on topic about small business challenges and solutions.
3. Keep it clean. Vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise offensive comments and language are not welcome. Sexual content and imagery are STRICTLY PROHIBITED at all times and will result in immediate termination of membership in the NuGen Universe.
4. Ask for help. Don’t be afraid to ask for help and guidance. Our community is full of members with a wide range of experience and skill levels. We have an abundance of leaders and members who are happy to help. Tip: Search before you ask for help - your question may already be answered!
5. Be positive, supportive and show appreciation to other members. Show your appreciation by thanking helpful members and acknowledging helpful responses. Try to welcome new members to the community and offer to help where possible. You don’t need to be an expert to share what you know and help another member.
6. Share your own work. All content and contributions should be original. Our Community will benefit more from your original insights and contributions. If you share content from other websites or sources, be sure to note where the content came from.
7. No spamming. Keep promotions in designated areas. For example, you may promote your business/website(s) in your user profile and signature. Contributions should be unbiased so every member of the NuGen Universe can benefit.
8. Stay on topic with your contributions. Whether online or offline, make sure your contributions are relevant to the topic at hand. Your contributions are more likely to be welcomed that way.
9. Be you and only you. Do not attempt to manipulate or circumvent our NuGen Universe platform systems in any way. Such behavior will result in immediate termination of your membership in our Community.
10. Protect your privacy and the privacy of others. Do not disclose identifiable information in online messages. This includes email addresses, passwords and NuGen shopper IDs, crypto currency keys, passwords, etc.
11. Common sense prevails. NuGen Universe is a network of like-minded people, both peers and colleagues. Think about what is appropriate for that audience and use your best judgment. We are all here to help each other succeed and grow online. We are here to create a community truly helps others through connection and commerce.
Do not post any language or images that promote illegal activity or use of any illegal substances or discuss such activities or substances with the intent to commit or use them.
Do not engage in infringement and/or misappropriation of a third-party’s intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
Do not engage in impersonation of NuGen staff or other NuGen Universe members or as a representative of another company.
Bear in mind that these are just guidelines —interpretations are solely up to the NuGen Universe team. These guidelines are not exhaustive and are subject to change. Penalties for behavior that violates these guidelines are at the discretion of our group leaders, moderators and the NuGen Universe team.
All activity in: